Training programme “Working with Blockchain using a Natural Blockchain Language” Winter 2020
Dates: February 28th, 2020. Amsterdam. March 21th Groningen. April 18th Utrecht.
COURSES ARE CANCELED DUE TO COVID-19
Learning objectives of the Training
After the training, participants are able to:
1. To be able to name and understand core concepts and processes that play a role in blockchains (semantics and ontology of the blockchain)
2. To be able to name and understand the possibilities and risks of blockchains in organizations (blockchain pragmatics)
3. To be able to name and understand the functioning of a blockchain at an elementary level (basic technical and economic
4. To be able to name and understand the impact of the use of a blockchain within an organization (social, legal, financial and
technical consequences of the blockchain)
5. To assess whether the use of a blockchain in their organization makes sense
6. Getting familiar with reading code using a natural blockchain language and methodology.
Prior knowledge of the participants: Applied University. Preferable compliance and certification oriented knowledge domain expertise.
No technical background required.
Maximum of participants: 15 participants.
Strategic partners are needed to make Universal Blockchain languages a success.
For investors, we offer our source code in escrow. The code is a mathematical translation function that can be proven by a digital notary to be correct. It’s also possible to watch the input output behavior of the compiler.
We seek joint ventures and entrepreneurial models where ownership of the compiler is transferred because we realize that language needs to be owned by the its speaker the adapt, integrate to be more productive and to stay sovereign.
We offer courses and discuss & and tune the top reasons why your organization needs language as a tool. Your view on blockchain will never be the same.
Our society needs governmental or corporate regulated blockchains and regulated readable compliance languages. Governments, Institutes or enterprises do need to regulate smart contracts and digital value (certificates, permits or e-coins). We offer language tools to build essential blockchains faster and maintainable.
Education partners: UBL editor is perfect for educational purposes. We offer an "master level" educational curriculum. We offer many well annotated sheets and a coursebook with clear educational goals. We are all educators. With our UBL editor we deliver practical hands on cases, with clear measurable educational results. We can deliver a complete blockchain educational curriculum for law and economics students.